Training is fun and a cost-effective way to learn persuasion, consensus-building and related communication skills you can apply to many different situations.
But what if a situation arises before you can complete a course? What if your issues are unique and complex? What if there are questions you can’t ask in a group? Case-specific consulting is the answer.
Leaders especially value the ability to address urgent matters in a timely manner, at their convenience, and with all the privacy and confidentiality they desire.
Working one-on-one with Margaret, you can:
- Focus on your own real-life situations, not just hypotheticals
- Concentrate on those skills you need most for a given situation
- Choose the date, time and location of each session
- Set session length to suit you
- Practice for important conversations, interactions and presentations before they occur.
To schedule a session, or to learn more about consulting, please contact us at Info@persuasioncoach.com.